Saturday, October 2, 2010

Letter to Gallagher

My name as you already know is Teddy. I am 17 years of age. I was born on March 1st 1993 at boston medical center. I live with my mother and my two little sisters. I have no father my mom is Virgin Mary and i am baby Jesus. My Family is full Haitian, and yes i speak creole. As a reader i would describe my self as an average reader, i am not outstanding nor am i horrible. As a writer i would say i sometimes have my difficulties on things like how to end my introduction paragraph or what to put in my conclusion. As a student i would describe myself as inconsistent, one day i will be the hardest working student in class the next day i might be falling asleep. As a friend i am not sure how to describe myself, i have friends and i have acquaintances. As a thinker i would describe myself to think a little to much. My two little sisters are student at the charter, the older one is 13 in the 8th grade and the younger one is 12 in the 6th. i plan on going to college but i don't know what college to attend. I am captain of the varsity basketball team. i am a starter for the football team My favorite number is 5 and i wear it in both sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment